At Historic Invisible Storm Windows we specialize in custom made storm windows in any shape (including bowed), any size, or any custom color. In addition, we have 5 standard colors for you to choose from - white, black, beige, bronze, and cream. A mill finish is also available.
Historic Invisible Storm Windows - Hi Storms, LLC
Simply the Best!
years of experience
Helping customers keep comfortable at home while protecting the Historical beauty of existing windows and frames.
The Perfect Storm Window for Historic properties
Our low profile makes it possible to enjoy the benefits of a storm window without taking away the existing character of your historical homes windows.
All of our standard & custom paint finishes are Imron Aliphatic Polyurethane Enamel based on patented DuPont resin technology, producing properties of both polyurethane and acrylic polyurethane. This highly durable finish delivers industry leading polyurethane performance.
- Outstanding gloss and color retention
- Excellent resistance to chemical environments
- Outstanding abrasion resistance and flexibility
All the benefits of traditional storm windows
- Energy Savings at a fraction of the cost of new windows
- Comfort – eliminate drafts and uneven heating and cooling
- Eliminate condensation problems
- Reduce maintenance by protecting paint, plaster and window trim
- Protection -adds an extra layer of protection and security
- Dramatically reduce outside Noise